Visit our Team Members page to learn more about our researchers.
Claude S. Fischer is Principal Investigator of UCNets and Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley. Fischer arrived at Berkeley in 1972 with degrees from UCLA and Harvard.
Leora Lawton is the Director of UCNets and Executive Director of the Berkeley Population Center.
Gene Kazinets. Gene Kazinets is the data analyst for the UCNets project.
Thomas Piazza is the sampling statistician with the UC Berkeley Survey Research Center.
- Lisa Berkman, Harvard University
- Tara McKay, Vanderbilt University
- Calvin Morrill, UC Berkeley
- Shira Offer, Bar Ilan University
- Trond Peterson, UC Berkeley
- Sandra Smith, UC Berkeley
- Stacey Torres, Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology and associate at the Center for Social and Demographic Analysis at the University at Albany, State University of New York.
Stephanie Child, UCNets Postdoctoral Fellow
- Lindsay Bayham
- Andrei Boutyline
- Tuba Demir Dagdas
- Casey Homan
- Keunbok Lee
- Liana Prescott
- Matt Stimpson
- Mia Zhong
- The Henne Group is assisting with data collection in Wave 3.
- Center for Economic and Social Research, University of Southern California
- Berkeley Population Center, University of California
- Center on the Economics and Demography of Aging, University of California
- Nexant, Inc. assisted in the conducting of the Wave 1 and Wave 2 data.