Visit our Team Members page to learn more about our researchers.
Claude S. Fischer is Principal Investigator of UCNets and Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley. Fischer arrived at Berkeley in 1972 with degrees from UCLA and Harvard.
Leora Lawton is the Director of UCNets and Executive Director of the Berkeley Population Center.
Gene Kazinets. Gene Kazinets is the data analyst for the UCNets project.
Thomas Piazza is the sampling statistician with the UC Berkeley Survey Research Center.
- Lisa Berkman, Harvard University
- Tara McKay, Vanderbilt University
- Calvin Morrill, UC Berkeley
- Shira Offer, Bar Ilan University
- Trond Peterson, UC Berkeley
- Sandra Smith, UC Berkeley
Stephanie Child, UCNets Postdoctoral Fellow
Stacey Torres, UC President’s Postdoctoral Fellow
- Lindsay Bayham
- Andrei Boutyline
- Tuba Demir Dagdas
- Casey Homan
- Keunbok Lee
- Liana Prescott
- Matt Stimpson